- CHANGE OF MIND RETURNS -
- AFTERPAY RETURNS -
If you are after a return for something you have purchased using AfterPay as the payment method, you will be issued a store credit for the full amount of the unwanted item. You will continue to be charged by AfterPay until you have paid all your instalments.
- GIFT VOUCHERS -
Gift vouchers are non-refundable
- CONDITION OF RETURNS -
- Unworn and unwashed and in the original packaging
- Original condition
- With all original tags still attached
- Without the smell of sweat, perfume, deodorant or washing powder
- Without make-up or tan marks
- Cosmetics, hair products, underwear, intimates, hosiery, earrings and necklaces
- All SALE items excluding full priced items purchased using discount codes
- Product(s) received without authorisation
- EXCHANGES -
- FAULTY ITEMS -
If you have received the incorrect garment or faulty garments, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the digital pictures of the fault within 48 hours of receiving your garment/s. Please note, if you email us outside of this timeframe, we can't help you with your order. Once your email has been received and assessed, we will be able to provide you with information on how to return the item. The customer must return the incorrect / faulty garment within 7 business days using the label provided. If the garment is returned outside of this timeframe, we can’t assist with your order.
- FINAL SALE ITEMS -
Products purchased during a promotional sale period (more than 30% off) or final sale items (final sale items are marked in the description section). Please be mindful with your decision when purchasing final sale items as they cannot be returned for a store credit or exchange in any circumstances.
We offer pre-paid returns labels for selected countries via DHL - please note the returns label fee will be deducted from your store credit.
- ASSESSING THE RETURNS -